Several months ago...
I felt very spiritually stagnant. I wanted to give my life over to God completely but I was frustrated because I couldn't find a way to show it or make it happen. I prayed. I asked others to pray with me. My prayers did not go unheeded. I was given this opportunity to go to France with Josiah and several other incredible individuals willing to surrender their summers to bring the Word of God to these people! These people? Communities of immigrants from North Africa. What a unique experience!!! Imagine...I know God is going to do something amazing in these next couple of months and I hope you will be a part of it!
I want to thank all of you for your assistance finanicially, but most of all, we appreciate your prayers! There are many dangers and stumbling blocks - not just earthly troubles, but also unseen enemies. The power of prayer is the most effective weapon...and it doubles as a shield! So please, continue to pray for each member of the team and the hearts of everyone involved! Thanks so much!
We have two more days in Vermont...then it's off to Fort Washington, PA to meet my new brothers and sisters! Ma grande aventure pour Dieu commence! Que Dieu vous benisse!
No comments:
Post a Comment