Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Mansion...

Well, rather, a castle. :) Quite epic if I may say so myself. One of my team member friends just said, "I feel like I'm in a vintage place." When I got here, honestly I wasn't sure what to make of it. Not just the castle, but what my new friends would be like. Now, I see how incredibly different we all are. How unique. God has brought us all together for a purpose and He knows what the outcome of our adventure will be. I am so excited to see how He will use us and employ our various talents to complement each other and work to glorify Himself!
We have our first performance tomorrow! Please pray that everyone playing and listening will wholeheartedly be worshiping the Lord and that we will be able to focus on Christ's love more than our sound. Pray that we will all have confidence as we face this "practice" performance - if there is such a thing. ;) Thank you so much! God is already working in us as we make our plans and arrange our agendas for the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment